- About us
- Contact Us
Contact an advisor to investigate or negotiate public outdoor access.
Get the app to take our maps with you just about anywhere.
Subscribe to Linking NZ
Get the latest news from Herenga ā Nuku Aotearoa. We'll send you regular newsletters about access to the outdoors, tracks, trails and the people who care for them.
- Supporting a new kind of trail in Tairawhiti
- 3,000 ha of new access on our maps
- A new track to Sharplin Falls and more
- Improving our data about outdoor access 🚵
- Connecting people and places with better outdoor access 🚵
- New outdoor access for summer
- We're team rock wren for Bird of the Year
- Nominations, the Queen's Chain, jobs and more
- We're now Herenga ā Nuku Aotearoa
- Planting and public access
Page last updated: 27 July 2022