- About us
- Our work
- Our people
- Contact Us
- Statement of Performance Expectations 2022-2023
- Statement of Performance Expectations 2021-2022
- Annual Report 2020-2021
- Briefing to the Incoming Minister 2020
- Annual Report 2019-2020
- Report on the Findings of the Review of the Walking Access Act 2008
- Outdoor Access Code
- Older publications
- 2021-2025 Statement of Intent
- Walking Access Strategy 2017 - 2022
- Statement of Performance Expectations 2020-2021
Choose from 600+ tracks and trails across Aotearoa New Zealand.
We're telling stories about people who create, care for and treasure tracks and trails in Aotearoa. Listen and subscribe today!
View our maps to find legal public access, hunting and fishing spots and property information.
The operations team administers and implements our national strategy on outdoor access, creates and monitors our walkways, and resolves disputes.
National Operations Manager | Pouwhakahaere ā-motu - Kōkiri
Principal Advisor - Operations | Kaitohutohu Matua - Kōkiri
Land Advisor | Kaitohutohu Whenua
Page last updated: May 19, 2022, 3:10 PM